Digital photo frame recommendations for under £50

Wanted: Recommendations for digital photo frames under £50.

I'm working on a photographic portfolio that I'd like to present in a digital photo frame. I have up to £50 to spend and am in the UK. I have to present the portfolio in a few days and am desperately in need of some recommendations for reliable brands or even specific models.

Desired specifications:
Native 4:3 aspect ratio (not 16:9)
Good resolution (e.g. 800x600)
7" or above
Discreet styling (no wood effects etc.)
Plays MP3s and videos
Plays images in specified sequence
Remote control
Wall-mountable

Can you think of anything I might have forgotten?

And as a bonus question - how do you feel about these devices from an environmental perspective?
posted by SebastianKnight to Shopping (1 answer total)

I bought a Coby from play.com as a gift and can confirm that it looks good, but has no MP3 or video.

I also ordered one for a gift and had it delivered directly from Jessops . It seems to meet all your requirements, except that it's out of stock for home delivery. You don't give your location in your profile, but there are plenty of stores in London that have availability for collection.
posted by quiet at 12:15 PM on January 7, 2010

« Older How to keep an electric knife ...   |  Tell me how you use canned pum... Newer »