December 14, 2009 10:25 AM Subscribe
Can you help me find a website about a charting library that I saw recently?
posted by chocolate_butch to Computers & Internet (2 answers total) 4 users marked this as a favorite
- I visited the site in the last 90 days.
it was unlike any other charting site that I had seen before.
- There was a 3-d animated chart on the starting page that resembled the ripples in the surface of water after a droplet hit it.
- each page in the site had large explanatory text on primary color background. pages were rather spare content-wise.
- the site presented the information more like a series of slides that demonstrated the capabilities of the library. Like a ppt slide deck.
- the charting feature may have been part of a larger "ajax" library.
- 3d charts could be animated to spin around like Matrix "bullet-time". IIRC zoom in/out may have also been possible.
- I may have found it either via the blue, reddit or delicious.com/popular . A search through my history is turning up nothing, I think I was on a different computer.
- I recall seeing x-y charts, x-y-z charts, and pie and exploded-pie charts.
Does that ring a bell with anyone?