Can you help me find a particular Javascript charting library website?

Can you help me find a website about a charting library that I saw recently?

I'll be darned if I can find this particular web based charting library, that I believe was javascript based. Here is what I can recall about the website:

- I visited the site in the last 90 days.

it was unlike any other charting site that I had seen before.

- There was a 3-d animated chart on the starting page that resembled the ripples in the surface of water after a droplet hit it.

- each page in the site had large explanatory text on primary color background. pages were rather spare content-wise.

- the site presented the information more like a series of slides that demonstrated the capabilities of the library. Like a ppt slide deck.

- the charting feature may have been part of a larger "ajax" library.

- 3d charts could be animated to spin around like Matrix "bullet-time". IIRC zoom in/out may have also been possible.

- I may have found it either via the blue, reddit or delicious.com/popular . A search through my history is turning up nothing, I think I was on a different computer.

- I recall seeing x-y charts, x-y-z charts, and pie and exploded-pie charts.

Does that ring a bell with anyone?
posted by chocolate_butch to Computers & Internet (2 answers total) 4 users marked this as a favorite

Perhaps it was one of these 28 different visualization libraries/tools.
posted by idb at 10:36 AM on December 14, 2009

Perfect! First one listed there -- Ajax.org -- was the one I was looking for. Many thanks idb!.
posted by chocolate_butch at 10:48 AM on December 14, 2009

« Older My car appears to be leaking o...   |  What examples can I cite to co... Newer »