Infant: H1N1 flu vaccine now or wait for preservative-free version
October 23, 2009 1:15 PM Subscribe
Is it worth delaying H1N1 swine flu vaccination for an 8-month-old infant to get the preservative-free version?
As for me, shoot me up, whatever, go nuts. But I wonder about the wee one and the higher concentration of thimerosal she would get due to her tiny mass and two shots to my one. Is it worth delaying until we can be sure we're getting the preservative free version? What are the facts and numbers driving the answer?
I understand there's no established link for autism. I get that. But mercury is still best avoided when feasible, so does the current pandemic change the definition of "feasible"?
NaturalNews-type scaremongering will be disregarded, so don't bother with that. Thanks.