Online Resouces For Online/Mobile Content Distribution

Is there a good single online resource to keep up-to-date in trends for online/mobile content distribution?

I make comedy content for online use. I've got a good handle on what my options are through traditional website distribution, I think. I've got partnerships with YouTube and FunnyorDie. But I've heard I should get stuff on iTunes, and then there are all these cell phone features and downloads etc. that I don't really understand. I don't use the Internet on my cell, so I haven't had an opportunity to learn about it first-hand.

Basically, not only do I need to get up to speed but given the constant changes in this area I'd like to keep up to speed. Is there an good online resource that targets this knowledge specifically?

posted by Idiot Mittens to Computers & Internet

« Older After getting laid off recentl...   |  CPSIA - Help me get around thi... Newer »