How can I listen to Number 10?

Is there any way in the world that I can listen to BBC Radio 4's audio drama series Number 10?

It seems like the perfect combination of my love for shows like The West Wing and my curiosity about British politics. Unfortunately, it doesn't look like this has been or is going to be made available anywhere. Is it truly impossible for me to listen to it?
posted by JMB1138 to Media & Arts (4 answers total) 4 users marked this as a favorite

You might look at www.thebox.bz, which seems to be a torrent site devoted to BBC programming.
posted by hippybear at 9:47 AM on September 20, 2009

If you join UKNova (a torrent site dedicated to British TV and radio - signups are currently available but often are limited) you could ask the forum there to re-seed it: looks like they seeded the whole series last year but the torrent is no longer available.
posted by Electric Dragon at 9:58 AM on September 20, 2009

If it is on Iplayer you could use a vpn
posted by A189Nut at 11:36 AM on September 20, 2009

I've sent you a memail...
posted by Huw at 2:27 AM on September 21, 2009

« Older In Look to Windward by Iain M....   |  You live at Versailles in 1658... Newer »