Downloadable content in Argentinian Spanish?

I'm looking for spoken content read by someone with an Argentinean or Rioplatense accent. Audiobooks, podcasts, and so forth. Any tips?
posted by yesno to Writing & Language (5 answers total) 2 users marked this as a favorite

Have you seen Podcast.com.ar?
posted by Memo at 7:01 PM on September 5, 2009

This one is a classic on the local radio, the guy is very witty and as Argentine as they come.

There isn't much in the podcast area around here, yet. Tons of streams for the local radios, though, but I imagine that might not be very useful for you?
posted by Iosephus at 8:46 PM on September 5, 2009

I would suggest using any of the hundreds of internet radio applications to stream the live broadcast of an Argentine radio station such as "La 2x4" or "Aire Libre" or "Radio Mitre". I listen to them all the time using "WunderRadio" on my iphone.
posted by dacoit at 9:42 PM on September 5, 2009

Thanks, all. Great suggestions!
posted by yesno at 9:04 AM on September 6, 2009

Man, they love Windows Media and Realplayer in the Argentine Republic.
posted by yesno at 9:18 AM on September 6, 2009

« Older Looking for rock music that ha...   |  Negotiating salary. What? Ho... Newer »