Where can I buy a scale silver Ford KA

Where can I buy a scale model of a silver Ford KA for delivery in the UK?

My girlfriend is currently selling her beloved car which she's had for about the last 7 years. She's a bit sad to be seeing it go and I'd love to buy her a scale model of it to remember it by.

I'm looking for a 1st generation (i.e. not the new model released in 2008), silver KA with silver bumpers. It's the regular model (i.e. not the convertible Street KA). I'm not particularly fussed about the scale, and for the moment the don't worry about the price.

I've done a fair bit of searching, but all I can find at the moment is models of the Street KA and some references to a green KA that may be being released last year.

Bonus points: Is there any service that would do custom number plates for the model?
posted by Mattat to Shopping (5 answers total)

ebay is your friend.
posted by MuffinMan at 4:20 AM on September 4, 2009

OK, *not* a streetka. Ah.

Thanks MuffinMan, but unfortunately that is the convertible Street KA model, which isn't the version that she has. She has the "normal" model.

If anyone can find a non-silver model then I might be able to re-paint it, but I'm not sure how professional that will look.
posted by Mattat at 4:23 AM on September 4, 2009

OK - this guy has one. Try and buy or see what he got?
posted by MuffinMan at 4:28 AM on September 4, 2009

There's an auction for a red one here
posted by JonB at 9:50 AM on September 5, 2009

« Older I'd like some advice on giving...   |  How do you break apart a multi... Newer »