Two weeks in Japan (first time)... suggestions?
I'm getting good recommendations from this post
, but am also looking for any general tips and advice. Some details:
- I'm traveling with a friend, so nothing romantic.
- We're going the 2nd + 3rd weeks of November, in case there is anything timely.
- We're both pretty adventurous.
- I'm a lazy planner so any suggested itineraries are welcome.
- What should we plan on spending on daily accomodation, ballpark? (I know it is expensive)
- if you've been, what stands out as the highlight and lowpoint of your trip?
I'm counting on the "just go and absorb" strategy for most of it.
Thanks for your help!