I want to live somewhere completely new. Suggestions?
August 22, 2009 11:39 AM Subscribe
Soon to be free as a bird... and I want to live somewhere completely new. Suggestions?
posted by audio to Travel & Transportation (16 answers total) 5 users marked this as a favorite
I want to try liveing somewhere new. I'm single, 21 years old and I will be graduating this fall. I have 8000$ saved up for this. So basically the world is my oyster.
Here is my list:
- I aspire to become a surfer, so idealy anywhere near the ocean
- Shouldnt be hard to get a work visa with a bachelors degree and no criminal record
- Warm climate year round (lived up north canada for 21 years its time for a change!)
- Somewhere there are jobs in general
- Medium size city with a population under 100,000
- Reasonable rent for decent/nice 1 bedroom apartments
I've been haveing a hard time finding such a place on my own which is why I'm posting here on hopes the community can recommend a couple places.