Where to buy fitness equipment in SF

Where in San Francisco can I buy a few pieces of fitness equipment, with a Washington DC bonus

Shortly I will be traveling around the United States staying at multiple destinations over a 6 week period.

I would like to continue working out and I need the following equipment

Chin Up / Pull Up Bar Like this one
Yoga Matt
Yoga Blocks

I will be landing in San Francisco so I am after a few pointers to where I can walk in and buy this equipment. The Chin Up bar is the most important as I am sure I could cope without the rest.

I don't plan on taking this equipment back to the UK so if any user in the Washington DC area would like this equipment before I leave memail me and you can have it for free.
posted by moochoo to Shopping (3 answers total)

Sports Authority, 1690 Folsom Street. My wife bought a chinup bar there a while ago, and I know they have basic yoga stuff.
posted by liketitanic at 11:19 AM on July 6, 2009

Try Sports Basement. I know they have the yoga gear and the web site shows at least one chin-up bar.
posted by otherwordlyglow at 12:55 PM on July 6, 2009

liketitanic that is great they even have the model i linked to.

Although if anyone else has other links just incase Sports Authority are out of stock...
posted by moochoo at 2:06 PM on July 6, 2009

« Older Can anyone recommend a good te...   |  Help Me find out what wrong wi... Newer »