Does anybody know of any expansive polling of Canadians with respect to their feelings on foreign military intervention, particularily in Afghanistan?

Does anybody know of any expansive polling of Canadians with respect to their feelings on foreign military intervention, particularily in Afghanistan? Of course, the more detailed the better. If that's too specific, can anyone point me to general repositories of Canadian polling data that allow free access (if such places exist)? Thanks as always!

I should say that all I've been able to find myself are expired or very brief articles, and the polling companies themselves which charge for access.
posted by loquax to Society & Culture (2 answers total)

There's some interesting reading here.
posted by Cryptical Envelopment at 3:05 PM on December 5, 2004

If AskMetafilter doesn't get you an answer, you might consider Google Answers as a resource, if you're willing to spend (say) $5 or $10 for this type of question.
posted by WestCoaster at 7:31 PM on December 5, 2004

« Older Anyone know a place to buy car...   |  CollectionsFilter: I am an in... Newer »