Examples of handmade cards for small business invitations

Where can I find examples of handmade corporate or small business event invitations?

I own a small business. I want to invite about a dozen business owners to an event I'm putting on. These people are all part of my close business network -- even friends. I'd like to send handmade cards to invite them to the event and I'd like to also include the seminar flyer/postcard. I'm looking for a eye catching way to present the invitation, but not in a way that looks romantic or wedding invitation-like. Really, just some interesting ways of putting together paper and cards (with the postcard/flyer enclosure) would be great.

I have a small budget for the cards, supplies and mailings -- probably less than $40-50 total. It's a one-off project and I can't focus my investment here. I don't want a designer. I'm quite happy to do it all myself. My local Sears has some examples of paper invitations and ways to put them together -- that's the sort of thing I'm looking for. But I'd like something online, so that I can spend some time thinking about what I see. (I am not good at seeing something in a store and remembering how to do it.)

posted by acoutu to Grab Bag (1 answer total)

I'm perfectly happy to look at images of invitations and cards that aren't meant for small business. It's just that I want to use them for my business. Thanks.
posted by acoutu at 1:55 PM on June 15, 2009

« Older Does anyone have any experienc...   |  How to calculate how much to s... Newer »