Make me a REAL jester!

UKCostumeFilter: I want a jester suit. I have the most marvellous jester hat, but no suit. Where can I get one in the UK?

I've already done a good few google searches and come up with plenty of red and black deals, but those are definitely not my style. I need something brighter. Red, yellow and green would be ideal.

This pattern would be perfect if it wasn't for a woman, and this one would be acceptable if I could find it anywhere in the UK. I'd rather not have to ship from the states.

Help!
posted by fearnothing to Clothing, Beauty, & Fashion (3 answers total)

Oh, and I'd like it to be more than two colours, as with the examples I've linked. Two colour suits don't look silly enough for my taste :D
posted by fearnothing at 6:17 PM on May 17, 2009

Etsy Custom?
posted by ostranenie at 7:17 PM on May 17, 2009

The ladypattern (your first link) doesn't have any curves that I can see. It ought to look just fine on a guy. It's probably just a basic T-shape.
posted by Pallas Athena at 12:22 AM on May 18, 2009

« Older Who or what owns that crazy aw...   |  Savory, salty black beans in t... Newer »