Good Weight Watchers App for My iPhone?
May 13, 2009 12:04 PM Subscribe
Can anyone recommend a good iPhone App for tracking Weight Watchers points?
posted by lunasol to Health & Fitness (4 answers total) 1 user marked this as a favorite
I realize that Weight Watchers, in its infinite wisdom, doesn't have an iPhone app and aggressively goes after anyone who tries to put one up on the App Store. But there seem to be a few that have slipped through the cracks, and I'm trying to find the best of the bunch. There are a few that seem to simply allow tracking points as one option among several, and I'm fine with using one of those.
What I'm looking for:
- The ability to use it offline. WW E-tools has a fine iPhone interface but it takes a while to load on Safari. I'd like to be able to access my info when I don't have a great connection (I have a first-gen iPhone)
- A reasonably good database of foods. Many of the apps I've found will let you record your daily points but don't have a database.
- Some sort of feature that allows me to keep track of flex points and activity points.
- The ability to track fruit and veggie servings, water, dairy, etc.
- Flexibility to change my points and food goals from time to time. ie, if I decided to try Core for a while, the ability to start tracking my core flex points.
Obviously this is a big list, and I know I'll only get a few of these things in any one app. But even a few of these things, plus the ability to track points on my iphone, would be a huge boon.