Seattle, West Edge neighborhood. Need suggestions on where to buy stuff, services, parks, etc.
April 26, 2009 6:44 PM Subscribe
[Seattle filter] We just moved to the West Edge neighborhood in Seattle, near Pike Street Market. Need suggestions on where to buy stuff, services, parks, etc. We've been in Seattle for two days and we love it.
posted by valannc to Shopping (23 answers total) 3 users marked this as a favorite
1. Need place to stock up on groceries, cleaning supplies, paper products. Neighborhood prices are way too high. Where can we drive to get lower prices on these things? Not Costco. We don't have space for a pallet of toilet tissue. Looking for a big supermarket with good prices. I'm OK with driving a distance, if the selection and prices are good.
2. Cheapest place for gasoline (brand name only)
3. Parks. My poor old dog is missing the green grass of the suburbs. Is there a nice quiet grassy park nearby -- with easy parking? (No dog parks. My dog doesn't like other dogs.)
4. Pike Market! Fabulous! What are the best stalls for produce, fish, meat? Best quality and prices?
5. Is there an excellent chiropractor in the neighborhood?
6. Yoga classes? I see lots of choices. Any recommendations?