Apologetics & Debate Mp3s burnable to disc?

I am looking for Christian apologetics/debates (christian/atheist etc) in mp3 downloadable form to burn to disc in Itunes (My ipod broke so no podcasts) :( ...Can you recommend any sites where I can get free mp3s for this? Thanks.
posted by snap_dragon to Religion & Philosophy (7 answers total) 1 user marked this as a favorite

http://www.archive.org/search.php?query=christian%20audio
posted by Roach at 3:46 PM on April 21, 2009

More specifically:

http://www.archive.org/search.php?query=christian%20audio%20debate
posted by Roach at 3:50 PM on April 21, 2009

Uh, just FYI, podcasts are mp3s. You can burn them to discs and listen to them on anything, not just iPods. So feel free to download podcasts for this. I recommend the Reasonable Doubts podcast for this type of banter (atheist perspective).
posted by heatherann at 4:59 PM on April 21, 2009

Here's a debate that is related to that topic. I haven't listened to this one, but Intelligence Squared is usually interesting.

As heatherann notes, you don't need an iPod to listen to podcasts - you can play them in iTunes as well as any other mp3 player.
posted by Salvor Hardin at 5:40 PM on April 21, 2009

Here is a link to my favorite Christian vs Atheist debate. It is really fun - and I was actually in the audience. William Lane Craig is the Christian and Hector Avalos is the Atheist. They debate the historicity of the resurrection of Jesus. Enjoy.
posted by crapples at 6:38 PM on April 21, 2009

I want to burn them to disc to listen to them in my car....not really sure how to burn podcasts to discs.
posted by snap_dragon at 4:49 AM on April 22, 2009

duh....figured out how to burn podcasts to discs...nevermind previous comment. (Shaking my ignoramus head)
posted by snap_dragon at 4:52 AM on April 22, 2009

« Older Is there a good real-time comp...   |  So I have an array of data in ... Newer »