Boggle Clubs in NYC

I've become obsessed with Boggle (or Boggle-like games), especially when a SOWPODS dictionary is used. Are there any Boggle clubs in New York City?

I like Scrabble a lot too, but I am specifically looking for local Boggle meetups.
posted by Falconetti to Sports, Hobbies, & Recreation (6 answers total) 1 user marked this as a favorite

Just in case you haven't heard, you can play online: Weboggle.
posted by caddis at 2:02 PM on April 3, 2009 [2 favorites]

Hey look at that - the Weboggle server is back online!

If this list is going to expand to include other areas, I would love to meetup for Boggle in DC.
posted by AquaAmber at 2:09 PM on April 3, 2009

caddis - I do play online, mostly Noggin and Prolific.
posted by Falconetti at 2:29 PM on April 3, 2009

This is a self-link but relevant, you'd probably enjoy KaBauble. It's like Boggle but you sort-of build your own grid. The word list is TWL06.
posted by Bokononist at 3:42 PM on April 3, 2009

More like Scrabble than Boggle is Option by Parker Brothers. Never really took off, but it was interesting. You can usually find a copy on ebay
posted by IndigoJones at 4:39 PM on April 3, 2009

It seems the creator of Weboggle has made a newer version: Wordsplay.
posted by alexei at 7:25 PM on April 3, 2009

« Older Rememberfilter: can you hope ...   |  What tools are out there for g... Newer »