Does anyone know what happened to Taco the Wonder Dog that used to be hosted by Something Awful?
November 11, 2004 9:59 PM   Subscribe

Does anyone know what happened to Taco the Wonder Dog that used to be hosted by Something Awful? Or if the artistic genius behind TTWD has moved onto bigger and better things?
posted by Satapher to Computers & Internet (8 answers total)

Someone asked the same question a month ago on SA but I can't find the thread. I think it said he's still around in FYAD.

Why not ask there?
posted by holloway at 10:59 PM on November 11, 2004

Taoc teh Wodner Dog* was permabanned long ago, as I recall, for somedamnthing or other, but, as holloway says, is still at SA under another name, it is said.

*Not associated with Wonderchicken Industries.

Why not ask there?

Might get banned yourself for asking. Who the hell knows, some days.

You could try looking in the SAClopedia. All know is that he has jawesome taste in music.

This guy claims that TAOC was actually a Fragmaster disguise. This, I had not heard before.
posted by stavrosthewonderchicken at 12:00 AM on November 12, 2004

I vaguely remember him being hosted on the now (apparently) defunct True Meaning of Life.

Can any former TMoL readers corroborate this, or am I high on paint fumes again?
posted by ruddhist at 3:30 AM on November 12, 2004

I think Jam Handy is by the same person(s).
posted by donth at 3:39 AM on November 12, 2004

Ham Jedi is one of my favorite songs, man.
posted by stavrosthewonderchicken at 4:28 AM on November 12, 2004

TAOC used to be on True Meaning Of Life, but that shut down early this year. The Wayback Machine has an archive.
posted by CrunchyFrog at 8:58 AM on November 12, 2004

this blort post made me think of Taco

Why not ask there?

why not die BICH
posted by Satapher at 4:16 PM on November 12, 2004

Same thing
posted by holloway at 4:45 PM on November 12, 2004

« Older Does nuclear annihilation hurt?   |   OS X claims a 200 GB Maxtor external drive has... Newer »
This thread is closed to new comments.