Find me a Vegas Style Spa in Maryland

After a trip to Vegas, the desire to visit a spa like the ones there has come over me. The spa in Vegas was sweet. Pay for a day pass and get to use a Sauna, Whirlpool, Steam room, cold dip pool and more... Anyone know of one near Frederick, MD like this? Baltimore and DC would be options, but would prefer one closer.
posted by petethered to Health & Fitness (4 answers total) 1 user marked this as a favorite

I don't know about Vegas style, but maybe Berkeley Springs, WV?
posted by gudrun at 8:03 AM on March 7, 2009

I was going to say Berkeley Springs, too. The town is not Vegas by a long shot, but the spas are probably as good as any you'll find in LV. (I've never been to a spa in LV, so take that comment with as much salt as you wish.)
posted by arco at 10:00 AM on March 7, 2009

Can someone explain the Vegas ones? We have the Stowe Flake locally (VT). What makes vegas ones vegas-like?
posted by SirStan at 12:51 PM on March 7, 2009

You might want to look into Korean (maybe all asian?) spas. You get an all-day pass and the larger ones have various steam rooms, whirlpools, etc. Also, you can pay someone to scrub you down, if you need.
posted by carpyful at 10:24 PM on March 7, 2009

« Older Why is French language so mang...   |  Are there any legal issues inv... Newer »