Hosted sharepoint & exchange recommendations?

Hello. My company currently has MS exchange and sharepoint hosted with 1and1. However, their support sucks and not all features of the products are actually available. Does anyone have any recommendations that provide good support? Unfortunately, although I'd love to use different products, that's not going to happen. thanks.
posted by reddot to Computers & Internet (3 answers total) 1 user marked this as a favorite

I found MESDC through a friend, and it has worked out very well. We utilize them for hosted Exchange and hosted Sharepoint, among other things. They're smallish(?) and local to the DC area -- it was kind of surreal to be able to deal with actual human beings for the fast, relatively painless rollout. Response times are phenomenal.
posted by biggity at 11:04 AM on February 13, 2009

mi8 is a classy operation
posted by mysterious1der at 4:19 PM on February 13, 2009

Thanks! I'll check out both options.
posted by reddot at 4:24 PM on February 16, 2009

« Older I'm replacing the 6.5" do...   |  My wife and I have built a cat... Newer »