Innocuousness is not in vogue
February 2, 2009 1:01 PM Subscribe
Help me making an inflammatory, filter-friendly but ultimately cute/funny Xbox Live gamertag.
posted by Franklin76 to sports, hobbies, & recreation (27 answers total) 3 users marked this as a favorite
The elements here we need to keep in mind:
(1) 15 letters or numbers is the cap.
(2) There are some obvious words that won't make it through the filter (Sex, most swear words, etc.), but some that will (Taint, Nuttz, etc.)
(3) I am gay, and since being on Xbox Live = being called a "fag" by some 12 year-old, I would like to put this out there in the most amusing and inciting manner possible. For example, names like "LanceBassOwnzYu" or "ActuallyGay" or "THATkindofBear" are all contenders for my final name.
(4) If it isn't explicitly gay, then it has to be something really eye-grabbing, like "AnitaBottomlick" or "VinceFrmShamWow." Let your creative juices flow.
(5) "HeyDadHowzJail" is my current frontrunner, but it seems very weak. Please help me break through my lack of creativity. :-(