Pokemon font?

Is there a dingbats font that uses Pokemon as characters or can this be done with Unicode?

If there isn't can somebody here make it? C'mon, how awesome would that be? (answer: _pretty_ awesome)
posted by nímwunnan to Pets & Animals (3 answers total) 3 users marked this as a favorite

Dafont has several.
posted by JauntyFedora at 10:59 AM on January 31, 2009

And yes, they're probably free. From the site:

"The fonts presented on this website are their authors' property, and are either freeware, shareware, demo versions or public domain. The licence mentioned above the download button is just an indication. Please look at the readme-files in the zips or check the indicated author's website for details, and contact him/her if in doubt. If no author/licence is indicated that's because we don't have information, that doesn't mean it's free."
posted by JauntyFedora at 11:01 AM on January 31, 2009

Aaaah! Thank you, you've made me and my flatmate very happy. We're drinking, so that might have something to do with it, but still...
posted by nímwunnan at 11:46 AM on January 31, 2009

« Older How should I go about negotiat...   |  I need a good international es... Newer »