Help with name of Film

Can anyone help me with the title of this film??? It's a 1970s US film where some Airmen are trapped in a bunker by a machine gun firing robot (I think). I thought it starred Richard Baseheart, but i've Googled him and I can't find any film he made that is similar!!!! Can anyone help, please.....(It's driving me mad)
posted by maxmix to Media & Arts (4 answers total) 1 user marked this as a favorite

Any chance it's as easy as Sole Survivor?

Features trapped US airmen and Richard Baseheart. No robot or bunker though.
posted by wrok at 1:05 PM on January 28, 2009

Sounds like the Six Million Dollar Man's battles with the Soviet Venus "Death Probe."
posted by Ironmouth at 1:37 PM on January 28, 2009

Your description reminds me of Screamers but it doesn't have Richard Baseheart in it nor is it from the seventies.
posted by =^^= at 11:11 PM on February 20, 2009

Forgot to tell you why your description reminded me of that film: what I vividly remember about it is the scene in which the protagonist is hiding in a bunker and shooting at robots. Even if this is not the film you were after, I highly recommend it. Based on a story by Philip K. Dick.
posted by =^^= at 1:48 AM on February 26, 2009

« Older Becoming stronger while dieting: is it possible?   |   how can i turn off windows live one care backup...... Newer »