Recommendations for a cordless beard trimmer please.
November 26, 2008 7:55 AM Subscribe
I need a cordless beard trimmer that has certain features.
posted by Brandon Blatcher to Technology (13 answers total) 4 users marked this as a favorite
I have a portable beard trimmer. You know the kind, small and cordless, needs to be plugged in regularly to recharge and takes a couple of hours to actually charge. Great, I plug it in regularly to recharge, it works, yay, there's one more handsome and neatly groomed guy in the world.
Sometime though, I forget to recharge it regularly and run out of power in the middle of trimming the beard. Naturally, this happens right before an important social or work function, so I'm left hacking away at the beard with hair trimmers and the results are never as good with a beard trimmer
So, what would you recommend as good, portable beard trimmer that can either A.)recharge insanely fast (say 15 minutes) or B) when plugged into an outlet to recharge will still work? It should also have attachments for different beard lengths and other facial grooming.
Summing it up, I need a beard trimmer that will:
1. Be cordless
3. Work as normal when plugged in to be recharged, for emergency situations when the charge is too low.
4. Have attachments for different beard lengths, from 5'oclock shadow to thick, but not overly long.
5. Have attachments for other facial grooming.
6. I don't care what it costs
7. Shaving the beard off is not an option.
ADDED BONUS: It shaves really close on the part where you don't want hair.