Help me find part time work
October 13, 2008 3:26 PM Subscribe
I'm looking for a way to supplument my current income with $200-300 a month on top of current work. Any suggestions? I have tons of Photos that I want to sell through stock photos, suggestions?
posted by BoldStepDesign to Work & Money (8 answers total) 13 users marked this as a favorite
• Managing vendor contracts, working with vendors to resolve problems and managing vendor
• Extensive experience providing superior customer support via phone, email, in person,
and through ticketing systems.
• Computer system support, help main computer systems and software
• Troubleshoot hardware and software issues including, but not limited to; Microsoft Windows
XP and Vista operating systems, Microsoft Office 2007 with a focus on Office 2003 issues,
LAN/WAN connectivity, workstation and laptop hardware components and peripherals, and
• Set up new user accounts on domain and phone system, including all group privileges
• Experience in setting up, maintaining and managing Mac OS X and Windows XP operating
• Experience with setting up users, modifying their privileges and setting up exchange features
in Microsoft Active Directory 2003 and Exchange 2003.
• Set up new Phone users in Cisco Call manger 4.2, Set up voicemail and phones.
• Set up content restrictions in Bluecoat web filter
• Monitor and block traffic in Cisco ASA firewall
• Designing flyers, business cards and other print items in Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign.
• Providing help to users in Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign, answering questions, and
training them in better methods to get what they’re trying to get done.