Thriller Centerfold Tiger

I'm looking for the picture from the centerfold of the Thriller LP.

It's the one where MJ has a baby tiger on his leg, not the one where he's hugging the tiger. I'm amazed that I haven't been able to find this, especially since I recently easily found a picture of a skeleton holding a condom and a picture of Cookie Monster holding a gun, but I feel like I've tried every combination of michael jackson thriller tiger LP centerfold jacket sleeve fold cover and art. I found this on ebay, but while I don't need anything high-res, I'd like something better than that.
posted by Stylus Happenstance to Media & Arts (5 answers total) 2 users marked this as a favorite

Here you go

"thriller tiger" on Flickr
posted by lore at 7:58 AM on August 26, 2008

Another
posted by vacapinta at 8:02 AM on August 26, 2008

Awesome. I didn't think of Flickr, even though I use it every day.
posted by Stylus Happenstance at 8:06 AM on August 26, 2008

For the record, I also thought of Flickr and found the same image. I took the additional step of putting the flickr URL into Tineye and the one I linked is the highest res image it could find.
posted by vacapinta at 8:11 AM on August 26, 2008

For the record. Hah.
posted by weapons-grade pandemonium at 9:14 AM on August 26, 2008

« Older Nose hair trimming and allergi...   |  I have the week off and want t... Newer »